User Tool Formatting problem

thegoodfight

Hi, I recently created a "translations" user tool in which I am translating Romans. For the most part it has worked out well; however, in a few places the spacing is pretty messed up. I am attaching a screen shot for visual You'll see that the problem areas are Romans 8.31-39 and Romans 9.1-5). Any ideas as to what happened? Whenever to try to back space in the blank areas, it just acts as though it is already as far left as it can go (as if there is a tab set at that location).

Try the following:

Bring up the text palette (either use the window menu and select 'text palette' or press option-cmd-5).

Select the text in the user tool that you want to change

Press the left justify button on the text palette (top line on the right).

There does seem to be an issue with the formatting of the user tool on occasion. When adding information to a user tool I sometimes find that lines that I have not touched (usually towards the end of the tool) have been centred and I then have to left justify them again. This has happened a number of times.

Try the following:

Bring up the text palette (either use the window menu and select 'text palette' or press option-cmd-5).

Select the text in the user tool that you want to change

Press the left justify button on the text palette (top line on the right).

There does seem to be an issue with the formatting of the user tool on occasion. When adding information to a user tool I sometimes find that lines that I have not touched (usually towards the end of the tool) have been centred and I then have to left justify them again. This has happened a number of times.

This worked thanks! I actually tried to left justify but used the cmd+L which i forget may not be an accordance shortcut. Thanks again.

Archived