Applause for OakTree

jarcher

Its easy for us to make demands and point out faults online. However, I also think we should be quicker to give credit when it is due. Therefore, I just wanted to say thanks to the folks at Oaktree for making what I feel is a great product and going the extra mile in supporting it. The time and energy that is dedicated to supporting your user base is consuming for sure. Yet, in my opinion you have all done a great job of responding to questions (regardless of how nicely they were asked) and assisting with even the simplest problems.

Well-done Oaktree. I look forward to your continued excellence!

Jeremy Archer

A resounding YES! (Standing on chair applauding)

You are so right! Thank you all for your hard work.

I completely agree! When you buy Accordance, you not only get the software package, but an entire community nearly 'round the clock to help with the software, original languages, Mac OS or Emulator, and any computer issues you might face. It's nice to know that no matter how dumb the question, or how clearly it is explained in one of the manuals, you'll always get a patient and gentle answer (unless that question has to do with Oak Tree doing a seminar within driving distance of Wichita, KS - still waiting on that one...). :D

Thanks for the hard work.

Robb Brunansky

Community Bible Church

I add my congratulations. I don't think there is any software company within the Federation that offers the kind of support that Oak Tree provides (and at not cost!) to us. Live long and prosper Oak Tree!!

I completely agree! When you buy Accordance, you not only get the software package, but an entire community nearly 'round the clock to help with the software, original languages, Mac OS or Emulator, and any computer issues you might face. It's nice to know that no matter how dumb the question, or how clearly it is explained in one of the manuals, you'll always get a patient and gentle answer (unless that question has to do with Oak Tree doing a seminar within driving distance of Wichita, KS - still waiting on that one...). :D

Thanks for the hard work.

Robb Brunansky

Community Bible Church

Archived