Bug (?) in German Gute Nachricht Bibel

Kogame

Hello Accordance Team,

I am frequently using the German Gute Nachricht Bibel for my bible study. It is really well structured and well commented. However, there seems to be one bug. The reference tool (GNB Anmerkungen) mixes the comments and links between the gospels of Matthew and Markus. When I read Matthew and I have a link in the reference to Mt 16:1 (example), then clicking on it opens Mk 16:1. The same happens vice versa.

This happens on both the Mac and the iPad, so I assume there is something wrong in the bible rather than in the software. Could you please check that?

Thanks and regards,

Wolfgang

Thank you for the report. Please let me know directly of any such errors. We will certainly correct them for the next release.

Thank you for the report. Please let me know directly of any such errors. We will certainly correct them for the next release.

Hello Helen,

I need to correct my previous description. The error is only in one direction. Whenever I click a link in the reference tool (GNB Anmerkungen) that links to any verse in Mark, it opens the verse in Matthew instead. So, when I click on Mk 2:12, Mt 2:12 will open instead. Reference links to Matthew work correct.

I hope you can reproduce this on your side and then (hopefully) fix it in the next release.

Regards,

Wolfgang

I cannot reproduce this error.

I cannot reproduce this error.

Attached are some screenshots. MB01 and MB02 show the behavior on the MacBook, iPhone01 and iPhone02 in iOS. In both cases I go to Rom 8:15 and then click on the link to Mk 14:36. In both cases the popup shows Mt 14:36.

The version of my GNB is

Gute Nachricht Bibel

Gute Nachricht Bibel. Revidierte Fassung 1997 der ,,Bibel in heutigem Deutsch

post-30087-027004400 1314098240_thumb.png

post-30087-093075600 1314098260_thumb.png

post-30087-006960700 1314098286_thumb.png

post-30087-094182200 1314098328_thumb.png

Version 1.1 of this tool does not have this error. I believe it was fixed in this updater for Accordance versions 6 and 7. It should have been made available for download for versions 8 and 9, and I will check on that now.

I see the problem. All the Anmerkungen updates were supposed to be included with the downloadable update to MENGE, but this one was omitted. It is now included, but that won't help anyone whose MENGE is now up to date. Please email me and I will send you the corrected GNB Anmerkungen.

Archived