Helvetica Neue is a tenacious font!

Wes Allen

OK, Helvetica Neue is like that cat in that kid's song. It keeps coming back! I've made a screencast to show what's going on in hopes that someone might help me fix it.

I'm using Accordance 9.4.1

Here is the screencast - I hope it helps!

Not sure I have the answer for you, but is this an imported User Tool? Also, did you try saving your entire workspace after you made the change. I've noticed that if I import things into a User Tool I am not always left with desirable results such as title headings and spacing. I'm sure it has to do with how the html file I used looked prior to my importing.

Also, have you tried playing around with some other fonts to see if that might help?

Sorry I couldn't offer more help.

Sorry, couldn't load the screencast. This is a user tool, right? The display font is set in Set Tool Display, and you will want to click Use as Default to make it permanent for that tool.

Brent and Helen, thank you. Helen, I had tried setting the default tool display in the main preferences, perhaps setting the default tool display from within the tool would have worked. Brent's reference to saving the workspace, however, made me wonder if there was something wrong with the workspace itself - so I deleted it and then recreated it - Helvetica Neue is no more, I've finally gotten rid of the dang cat.

Archived