Pop-up strongs

R Gustason

I enjoy the press and hold strongs popups, but I'd like to ask if there's a way to include the definition as well as the key number and the transliterated Greek? Right now I'm copying the key number, opening the Strongs, and then doing a key number search for the word.

I enjoy the press and hold strongs popups, but I'd like to ask if there's a way to include the definition as well as the key number and the transliterated Greek? Right now I'm copying the key number, opening the Strongs, and then doing a key number search for the word.

Hi Ryan,

When you hover try pressing the command key. You should get the full definition in the information window, if that is what you are wanting.

Ryan,

Currently, your workflow is the best way to handle this in the iOS app. Rest assured that we are actively working on a major improvement to this user experience for the next version of the app.

Thanks for your feedback,

Scott

When you hover try pressing the command key. You should get the full definition in the information window, if that is what you are wanting.

I can't find the Command key anywhere...

Just a little humor. jfidel, you'll notice the OP was asking about the iOS app. :)

I can't find the Command key anywhere...

Just a little humor. jfidel, you'll notice the OP was asking about the iOS app. :)

Ha... thanks for the correction Joe.

Archived