Counterpoints: Compare and Contrast Views

Helen Brown

The acclaimed Counterpoints series from Zondervan provides a forum for comparison and critique of different views on issues important to Christians. Counterpoints books address two categories: Church Life and Exploring Theology. The interactive and fair-minded nature of the Counterpoints format allows the reader to consider the strengths and weaknesses of each view and draw informed, personal conclusions.

We are thrilled to release 16 Views volumes from this series. All these volumes are available individually for Easy Install to Accordance 9 on Mac, and to Accordance for iOS. The entire set of 16 volumes, listing at $365 is now on sale for only $279.

See this article for more details, and this blog post for a discussion.

Excellent Helen, bought the collection the other day. Are there any plans to add any of the other titles in the Counterpoint series to Accordance?

• 3 months later...

I just wanted to check on the status of the other volumes in the Counterpoint series. I just checked and the volume on Eternal Security is not in the Accordance offerings. I was going to buy it if it was. Do you anticipate this being available soon?

Thanks!

Tony

I heartily recommend this series. I've been reading the one on women in ministry and the one one Canaanite Genocide. Both are very well done, a nice substitute for the kind of discussions I once enjoyed in seminary. Reading either is like having a theological conversation with a Christian community of very diverse views.

Tony:

We need to get the license and etext and it may take a while, so don't hold your breath.

Archived