User Note Formatting

Jordan Gowing

Hello,

I have quite a few class notes over various Scripture passages that are in outline form. I would like to copy these into Accordance for easy reference in the future, but when I try to copy them into Accordance I lose all of my sub-tab formatting. Instead, everything lines up along the left side of the page, even though I may have several sub-points underneath that topic. Is there a way for me to keep that formatting when I copy these notes into Accordance? It would be much cleaner and easier to read if that were the case. Thank you very much.

Blessings,

Jordan

Tabs do work in the user notes, but if your indents are done with rulers they will be lost when you paste them into the edit window. You can just go down and put tabs to restore the structure, but I know this may be tedious if you have a lot of notes.

You may want to try importing to a user tool which has more formatting options. It won't be able to scroll in parallel with the text, but you can hyperlink the references.

UPDATE:

I found a workaround using your suggestion:

I imported the notes into a user tool from an html file, and from there I copied the notes into a user tool. Accordance recognized all the indentations when I copied it from a tool to a note. (Just in case anyone asks this question in the future). Thanks for the help!

Blessings,

Jordan

Archived