#65) Dynamic Interlinear

Timothy Jenney

[basic] Accordance's new "Dynamic interlinear" transforms a simple Bible study tool into a powerful aid for exegetes at every level. Fully customizable, this interlinear uses any tagged text as a base text, then allows users to add rows for parsing, parts of speech, syntactical analysis, multiple translations, even multiple original language manuscripts!

podcast

How beautiful is that?! However the Show button on my computer displays only Traditional Interlinear, not the others that the podcast demonstrates.

You beat me to posting that about it only showing Traditional Interlinear. Also, on my computer where you can select "part of speech"- that is greyed out. I am not sure what I would need to have installed for that to be an option or what I would need to have different interlinear display choices. I love it so far, but on those issues I'm lost.

You beat me to posting that about it only showing Traditional Interlinear. Also, on my computer where you can select "part of speech"- that is greyed out. I am not sure what I would need to have installed for that to be an option or what I would need to have different interlinear display choices. I love it so far, but on those issues I'm lost.

On my computer none of the Show menu items is grayed out.

We supply the Traditional Interlinear. You create the others based on the texts you own and your own preferences.

Part of speech depends on have a tagged text of the original language installed (not necessarily displayed). This amazing new feature works with your own texts, you don't need to buy special ones, but the options you have depend on the texts you have.

We supply the Traditional Interlinear. You create the others based on the texts you own and your own preferences.

Part of speech depends on have a tagged text of the original language installed (not necessarily displayed). This amazing new feature works with your own texts, you don't need to buy special ones, but the options you have depend on the texts you have.

I did not catch that from the podcast. Thanks for making it clear.

• 1 year later...

Is there a way to integrate a User Bible into the Dynamic Interlinear feature?

Also, can the LXX be lined up with the MT as in MT-LXX module?

On the first question: No.

On the second question: We hope to implement this later.

• Like 1