Highlight mystery

Chuck Schneider

I only have two simple sets of highlight files: My Highlights and My Mobile Highlights. Each of the styles contained in these is named after the respective colors that I've selected.

Since upgrading to 9.5, I've noticed twice that my selection of highlight styles changed mysteriously from the list of colors that I created to a list of three styles: Daily, Weekly and Monthly. That is, I'll go to highlight a verse and these three appear instead of the ones that I have created. Immediately afterwards, though, my normal highlights appear and I cannot recreate the appearance of the strange (Daily, Weekly, Monthly) selection.

I see this happening as well. It seems to show up the first time one brings up the highlight contextual menu.

David

I see this happening as well. It seems to show up the first time one brings up the highlight contextual menu.

David

You're right about the first time. I can now reproduce it every time by quitting Accordance, starting again and then attempting to highlight any verse. The first time it happens, and all following times it does not.

FYI, this is a known bug that has already been reported. I'm sure it is being worked on as we speak.

Archived