Mounce Greek Resources

Joshua Smith

Are the Mounce Greek Resources available for the emulator?

Apart from the audio clips in the grammar, these will work in the emulator, and we'll have them on a new Primary PC DVD this week.

Apart from the audio clips in the grammar, these will work in the emulator, and we'll have them on a new Primary PC DVD this week.

How do I install them on the emulator ? This is the first accordance product I have bought and there is no download package showing up under my account and neither is there an unlock code. I would like to start using but can not figure this out. There seems to be no way to install it, unless I am missing something obvious.

We don't plan to make downloadable modules for all the Mounce modules, so for the emulator you need to order the Primary PC-9.5 DVD which will also update many of your modules, and give you access to unlock many more.

We don't plan to make downloadable modules for all the Mounce modules, so for the emulator you need to order the Primary PC-9.5 DVD which will also update many of your modules, and give you access to unlock many more.

Is this only regarding the emulator or should I have also ordered the Primary 9.5 DVD when I ordered the mounce add-on?

This point should be noted on the web page. Currently the web page for the product states it is a downloadable product and nowhere mentions there are special requirements for emulator users. You are going to get new users to accordance via the Teknia website and as it was not for me, it will not be clear to them that they need the DVD to be able to use the product on a PC. In order to make their introduction to accordance as seamless as possible then this information needs to be clear.

Thank you for the prompt reply.

• 2 weeks later...

Helen, I now have the PC-9.5 DVD but can't work out how to install the modules for the Mounce Study Bundle. If I go to the Greek Installer and choose the mounce modules they ask for a code but I was not give an unlock code for these resources. I only received the unlock code for the accordance installation itself. And GNT is suppossed to be part of this bundle but is under scholars installer and once again I need a code for this I was not provided with when I purchased the product. Is there something I'm missing in the instructions. I would very much like to start using the software but am not able to do so since I can't work out how to install it.

Thank you for you help in advance.

- Edit Note: This has now been sorted out and I have the unlock codes and everything is correctly installed.

Archived