Waltke - Intro Biblical Hebrew Syntax

Bry

I am new to Accordance. I take it as a given that I am not the first to ask this question. I did not see any other threads.

Is there any way to see what original language resources Accordance is working on making available? Is Waltke\O'Connor Intro to Biblical Hebrew Syntax one of those resources?

Thanks.

Is there any way to see what original language resources Accordance is working on making available? Is Waltke\O'Connor Intro to Biblical Hebrew Syntax one of those resources?

You can find all the Hebrew and OT related sources here.

For Greek and NT related sources, go here.

And then of course there are also numerous commentaries, dictionaries (e.g., AYBD), and other tools (e.g., Context of Scripture) on the English Studies page.

I am new to Accordance. I take it as a given that I am not the first to ask this question. I did not see any other threads.

Thanks.

Just as an aside, the last update to IBHS added page numbers, and hyperlinks to GKC and Juoun-Muraoka (both of which are also available to purchase).

Rick

Archived