Easy Install and Accordance 9.X Updates

Adam Lowe

For many versions, and across several iterations of OS reinstalls, I keep getting the same issue: whenever there is an update available for Accordance, it downloads but never does anything. For every single update I end up having to download the installer from the website.

A new issue has developed today for the IVP set I just purchased. I have attempted two easy-installs and both times it downloads, asks to install, says it is is installing (albeit briefly) - but it doesn't. And then, it keeps appearing in the Easy Install dialogue as not installed. Ideas?

The updates should be placing an Accordance installer on your desktop. More seamless app updates are coming soon, but not yet for 9.5.2.

For Easy Install, what item are you trying to download that keep remaining in Easy Install? Also, when you select that item, does it report any specific missing components?

Adam: there are so many links in the chain between starting Easy Install and a successful install. It's usually best to work directly with our tech support to isolate and fix the problem.

Archived