User Bibles with Strongs

sacha zemp

Hi

I just found out that on the zefania website (http://sourceforge.net/projects/zefania-sharp/) there are some german bible like the schlachter 1951 with strongs in a nice XML format, that should be easy to read for computers.

Can you believe it? All the nifty functions that accordance can do with strongs, now for at least one german bible too. But I'm daydreaming. Unfortunatly accordance does not offer any german bible with strongs.

Is there any way, any, to import a bible with strongs as a user bible? Or plans to allow this in the future?

That would be something. Dynamic interlinear with a german bible....... Sorry still daydreaming.

Sacha

I doubt we will support this, but we would be interested in getting the text and making a Bible for our users. We'll look into it.

Helen

We'll look into it.
we would be interested in getting the text and making a Bible for our users

Thank you for your remarks. I have some hope. At least you are not dismissing it up front.

The Schlachter 1951 text is here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/zefania-sharp/files/Zefania%20XML%20Modules%20%28new%29/German/Schlachter%20Bibel%201951%20with%20Strong/Schlachter1951_Strong_rev1.zip/download

Sacha,

I've been looking at the file and the tagging dates from January 2009, being only rev 1. I don't know German, but seeing the tagging it does seem that quite a few words have not been tagged with Strong's numbers. In theory, converting the file would not be difficult, but having a sparse tagging could be problematic. Do you know if there is a better, more thorough version available somewhere?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Further to my previous post, I've learned that both Luther Bibel 1912 and Münchener New Testament (1998) are already tagged with Strong's. Would these versions be of interest?

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Are there some news or progresses regarding a German Bible with Strong numbers (e.g. Schlachter 2000; --> At least it would be great to have a German New Testament like Münchener New Testament)?

I'ld appreciate if I'ld be able to use the interlinear function with a german text…

• Like 2

I somehow missed this thread. I'd definitely be interested in any German language texts with Strongs.

• Like 1