Search results not showing up in tab I set to recycle them

Bret Hicks

I used to have all my search results in a workspace show up in a particular tab. This meant that if I searched on a particular Greek word, for example, the tab with GNT did not change; the results were sent to a different tab. This allowed me to keep the original passage in place in the GNT tab. FOr some reason, it is no longer doing this. Instead, it opens a new tab with the search results rather than sending them to the tab I already had set up for results. Is there something that got changed? I have verified that the recycle icon is clicked, so I thought search results would be sent to that tab. Is there something I am missing?

In Christ,

Bret Hicks

Is the GNT tab you want to be used set to Words?

Yes, it is set to words. It also has GNT set as the default search text.

In Christ,

Bret Hicks

Is therer a confusion here between the GNT and the GNT-T? It would help if you posted screenshots or set up a screenshare (email me your contact info).

Today when I turned off the recycle icon and then turned it back on, and also went from words to verses back to words, it started working again. Not sure what was happening, but it is working now. Thanks for the suggestions.

In Christ,

Bret

Archived