Justification of Hebrew Text in User Tool

Rick Paquette

I copied Psalm 2 to a User Tool Edit Window as text under a heading. The Hebrew text appeared left justified. I tried clicking the right justify icon at the top of the Edit Window, but nothing changed. I tried highlighting the text and then clicking the right justify icon, but still nothing changed. How do I change the justification of the text?

Also, is there any way to transfer the custom highlighting of the original Search Window to the User Tool Edit Window?

No, you cannot transfer the highlighting. The only way to export it is by printing or taking a screenshot. You could color code the words in the user tool, but that would be tedious.

I tried the right justify and it is working for me in 9.5.3. It doesn't change the position of the verse reference, though, so you may want to change to Hebrew references, or display the reference above the verse which works well.

Thank you for your response, Helen.

1) I was able to take a screen shot and paste it in Pages, but I was not able to paste it in the Edit window of a User Tool. Should I be able to paste a screenshot in a User Tool?

2) I do have version 9.5.3., but the justification icons do not work for me. What should I do now?

3) What do you mean when you say to change to Hebrew references?

User Tools do not accept images.

I would need to screenshare to try to understand why the justification isn't working. You can email me your contact information.

In Set Text Display you have a number of choices for the Reference display including the position relative to the text, and unchecking Use English references, so the references are in Hebrew for Hebrew text, which eliminaes some of the mixed direction issues that plague text processors.

Thank you, Helen. Once I removed the check from "Use English book names" I was able to use the justification icons.

Archived