I noticed that you will soon be offering an upgrade to the UBS Dictionary. Could you explain a little bit what the upgrade adds? How did the revision change the original dictionary?
Upgrade to UBS Dictionary
2 replies to this topic
Posted 02 February 2012 - 12:01 AM
Accotrding to the German Bible Society:
- Each definition of each word has been carefully reviewed and, where deemed necessary, revised.
- A system of cross-referencing between related Greek words has been introduced.
- As a didactic, mnemonic, and phonetic device, compound words are divided by small upright lines.
- The maps of the UBS Greek New Testament were included.
- A sampling of some Greek NT words that share similar meanings is included as an appendix to the dictionary.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users