Thompson Chain

HansK

"We now have permission to release the updated Thompson Chain Reference Bible with Thompson Kids for Easy Install to Mac and iOS."

Helen, is this an updated version, available for easy install? I have the CD.

Do I need to delete a Chain file on my HD to get the updated files by update?

Hans

Edited by HansK

No, it hasn't been updated since the CD-ROM, just since the original Thompson Chain Bible (that we released for a short while in the 90's as Thompson).

• 9 years later...

Where is the Thompson Chain-reference and all its modules? I tried looking for it and is not listed in the new website.  Did Accordance lose the rights to sell it?

Thanks!

Hi Diatheke, it's still there...

https://www.accordancebible.com/product/thompson-chain-reference-bible/

I can only find it in English Pro collection or higher.

It does not seem to be available for individual sale. Perhaps contact sales about it?

Thanks, Ken! I see it leads me to another link that says it’s $49.90 but when I click on it, it takes me to Accordance’s Home page.  I remember it was sold separately with all pictures and kids modules.  I wonder what happened.

3 hours ago, Diatheke76 said:

Thanks, Ken! I see it leads me to another link that says it’s $49.90 but when I click on it, it takes me to Accordance’s Home page.  I remember it was sold separately with all pictures and kids modules.  I wonder what happened.

The new Homepage has linking problems. So you found one of these. 

I see also if you search for "Thompson chain" nothing is found. 1639577346_Bildschirmfoto2021-06-26um08_51_22.thumb.png.d8a75ffc5a5c8f4a37d3231559e42864.png

Interesting it should as one product code is Thompson Chain.  169770730_Bildschirmfoto2021-06-26um08_52_28.png.6b8678364a595e41bd35e0c000c5f332.png

The search should be improved too.

I agree, Fabian! I think there’s something wrong with the website; unless sales changed something.

17 hours ago, Ken Simpson said:

Hi Diatheke, it's still there...

https://www.accordancebible.com/product/thompson-chain-reference-bible/

I can only find it in English Pro collection or higher.

It does not seem to be available for individual sale. Perhaps contact sales about it?

The link goes now only to the homepage, not to the Thompson Chain.

Interesting Fabian. It's still in the package lists.

Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 11.58.44.png

• 8 months later...

I was curious about this too, so wrote sales:

Pete,

Since Zondervan/ Harper Collins has purchased Kirkbride Bible Co. the Thompson Chain will not be available till we can negotiate a contract with them and we don’t know how long that will take.

When it becomes available again we will let customer know via our sales e-mail. 

Please do not hesitate to let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Best regards,

Steve Carruth

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure why the Thompson Chain is showing up in the English Pro collection. I've notified the office about this. 

Harper Collins is working on a major update to the Thompson Chain due at the end of the year. They've required us to stop selling the older edition until the update is released.