Pane enlargement to full window size

Guntis

Sometimes I'd like to enlarge one individual pane to the full window size for easier reading. Could you add this feature?

Perhaps there could be some scale for font enlargement in these cases too (in preferences could be full window font size scale: 1.2 / 1.3 / 1.5 / 2 times - 12pt font would become 14pt or 16pt or 18pt or 24 pt font)

3 suggestions for icons, but perhaps you can find something better.

P.S. It would be nice if I could also collapse individual zones when not needed. (Perhaps triangle icon as in Finder?) For example, I have lectionary module in one zone to open some pericope. Once pericope is open, I could collapse this zone for this session.

post-634-0-27019300-1328877767_thumb.png

Sometimes I'd like to enlarge one individual pane to the full window size for easier reading. Could you add this feature?

I've requested this in the past. I think it would be a great feature. I know I would use it quite a bit.

I'd use it. I occasionally confuse zones/panes and look for a way to enlarge a pane only to remember that it can't be done.

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't this already a feature? You just click the little "+" symbol on the top left and it fills up the whole pane.

A font scaling option would be a nice feature but it would only save me a few button clicks.

(Clicking the + above HALOT results in the second image)

post-29729-0-89517300-1329859897_thumb.png

post-29729-0-33995600-1329859909_thumb.png

Isn't this already a feature?

This feature is available for Zones but not for individual Panes within a Zone or Workspace.

Archived