Version 9.5.4 not working properly; can I use my 9.5.3 installer and go back?

Jonna Schmidt

I get some error message (attached) when I launch Accordance, now that I upgraded to 9.5.4

ALso, my START window no longer automatically starts

Can I go back to 9.5.3 -- or do you have other options?

Thanks

Jonna from Michigan

Untitled.tiff

Jonna,

This is a common problem that occurs on OS X. The mysterious issue of user permissions is a ongoing issue in OS X.

There is a simple fix for the file permissions. Let's fix this issue first, as it's most likely the cause for the second.

You can see this thread for directions on how to repair the Accordance Folder permissions : http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7101&hl=%2Bgreek+%2Bwords&fromsearch=1

Should you encounter any problems, our technical support team can walk you through repairing the permissions.

Thanks so much! I just got an email from Keith at Technical Support, and my issue is solved. I have with Accordance for over ten years, and over the years, I suspect that some files never fully migrated. As I wrote to Keith: this is why Accordance is the best Bible software, hands-down. I wrote to Keith in Tech Support

Thank you so much! That solved my problem! You are really awesome, and I was not even expecting you to write tonight, but this is just one example (of many) regarding why Accordance beats all the other Bible software hands-down. I still think that Accordance alone justifies the purchase of a Mac.

Archived