Accordance Modules for Sale

jwritebol

I am at a pretty significant transition in my life and as such I need to sell off my Accordance library (yes, that is sad I know). I've built up a pretty good library over the years and would prefer to sell it as one package but am okay with parting it out accordingly. Please contact me at jwritebol [at] mac [dot] com if you are interested in anything. Here's my listing:

Accordance 9 Premier Library - $275

Works of John Frame - $75

Tyndale Commentaries - $200

New International Dictionary of the New Testament Theology - $100

New International Dictionary of the Old Testament Theology - $125

Bible Speaks Today - $75

Essential IVP Library - $100

New American Commentary - $350

Expositors Bible Commentary - $100

BDAG - $100

Zondervan Scholarly Suite - $150

Greek Septuagint (Rahlfs) revised - $50

LEH Septuagint Lexicon - $50

Liddell and Scott Greek Lexicon - $50

Greek New Testament Tagged - $40

Louw and Nida - $25

BHS with Westminster Morphology - $50

Edited by jwritebol

A few modules have sold - I'm giving this post a bump just to show what's still left. I'll negotiate a little bit if interested in several things.

• 2 weeks later...

We are about to post our policy on transfers of Accordance and its modules. In future we will not allow users to advertise such sales on our Forum or Facebook pages. There will be other conditions as well.

I will patiently await the announcement. I hope we will have some reasonable means for accessing other's sales of their personal libraries, or to make our own sales known. This definitely was a factor in determining what software to build my library with.

• 10 months later...

Any updates on this?

The policy was posted as promised, and you can access it here. We have no plans to help people sell their Accordance modules, though. It's complicated and messy, and we do not encourage it.