Entire Accordance Collection for Sale (Multiple Modules)

jnbsigma

I am selling my entire Accordance collection which I have loved using but no longer require. I'd love to sell it through the forum instead of eBay or something so as to avoid the fees, so if you don't happen to need it but know someone who does, please send them my way. :) I'd prefer to sell it all as one big lot, but I'd be willing to parse things out if needed. I'll include the prices that the modules are currently selling for new in parentheses.

Here's a list of all that is included:

-Scholar's 9 Standard Level ($249, upgraded from version 8 so I have several DVDs I can send you in case you'd like them for backup)

-Mac Studienbibel ($149, includes LXX-R, NA27-GBS, GNT Worterbuch, LEH-2, UBS Lexicon, BHS-GBS, BDB, BHS Worterbuch, VULG, NA27 Apparatus, & BHS Apparatus - includes backup DVD)

-Louw & Nida Semantic Domain Lexicon ($40)

-GNT Papyri ($70)

-MT-LXX Parallel ($100, Hebrew masoretic and Septuagint Parallel)

-Brenton English LXX ($30)

-Upgrade from VULG to VULG-T ($50)

-NRSV with Apocrypha ($20)

-NRSV with Strong's upgrade ($20)

-Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics by Wallace ($40)

-NETS ($40, New English Translation of the Septuagint)

-Greek Septuagint (Rahlfs) revised ($90)

-New International Version ($20, 1984 version)

-New American Bible ($20)

So, the total value comes to $938.00

I'm asking $550 for the whole lot! (Trying to sell it quickly.)

Payment through PayPal is preferred, but I'd also take a cashier's check or money order. From what I understand, all of this content is downloadable, but I'd be happy to send you the 4 DVDs I have as backup if you'd like (including Primary 8, 8.1, 8.4, and the Mac Studienbibel).

Please let me know if you have any questions or anything. I can be reached at jnbsigma@yahoo.com.

Edited by jnbsigma

We are about to post our policy on transfers of Accordance and its modules. In future we will not allow users to advertise such sales on our Forum or Facebook pages. There will be other conditions as well.

• 2 months later...

What are the policies on this?