Mac Apple Store and Installing Accordance 9 On Your New Computer

fishing007

Dear Accordance,

I just saw the announcement for adding Accordance 9 to the Mac Apple Store. My concern is this. I was wondering if already as an Accordance user who wants to install his Accordance software on his other computers, would it be alright and easier to just go to the Mac Apple Store to download Accordance 9 from there? Would one who already owns Accordance 9 have to pay the $199.99? I would appreciate your feedback. Thanks. Shane

The only way to get the Mac App Store version is to purchase it from Apple. That version is kept distinct from the main version. If you already own Accordance you can download into the App Store version all the modules in your account (just like on the iOS) but they will remain a separate installation (and separate for each user on the Mac).

We may later offer an upgrade on the App Store, so main version users can switch, as it were, to that track. But they will still need to redownload all their content, and that version will update through the store. New and old purchases of modules in our webstore are available to all the versions of Accordance.

I hope this helps. We'll post an FAQ page when we see what the FAQs are.