Bookmarks - and synchronization issues

martin-s

Hi there,

I just started using accordance software, because it was recommended to me. So far I like most of it. I am using it on my MacBook as well as on my mobile devices (iPad). Actually I would like to use it on my iMac as well, but obviously the number of computers that can be synchronized with the mobile device is restricted to one only and there seems to be now way to synchronize my MacBook with my iMac. It would be very nice to see a change there.

But my more important request:

I am using my iPad for my daily bible-reading. I have my own reading plan, I do read some chapters in the old Testament, some in the gospels and the book of acts and some in the epistles. Additionally I read one chapter continuously, as this is the chapter we read as whole church.

So it may be obvious that I need to have something like bookmarks to keep track.

On my iPad I also have anther bible program installed (that synchronizes well with several platforms, cause it is done through a server) and there I can use bookmarks.

As I really would love to move to one place for all my needs I have to wait for the bookmark feature. As long, as this is not there, I have to switch between programs.

I really like the user tools. I can use it for my sermons. It would be nice to have additional formatting options like tables. But at least there are some basic formatting tools and I appreciate that.

So are bookmarks to come? And is there a workaround for synchronizing between MacBook and iMac somehow?

Megablessings

Martin