Location of Timeline "module"?

Rikk

I use an automation app called QuicKeys to do things like open up a new workspace, add texts, modules, adjust window size, etc. all with a single keystroke. One of the steps can involve opening a module/text, which means pointing QKeys to the location in the Library\App Support\Accord... etc. However, I can't seem to find the Timeline "module." Is there one, or is it embedded somewhere else? Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks

Dr. Rikk Watts

There is no keystroke to open the Timeline. It can be opened from File: new or the Resource palette.

Have you tried the "timeline data" file?

Or, maybe QuicKeys could activate the Accordance Timeline service in Joe Weak's Accordance service pack?

Edited by Lorinda H. M. Hoover

Thanks folks...

Helen: just to clarify, I'm not looking for an Accordance keyboard shortcut per se. However, I can open e.g. BDAG by double clicking on the BDAG file in Modules\Tools. Hence my question: is there a Timeline module/file?

Lorinda: where is the "Timeline data" file stored? — that was my original question. : )

Edited by Rikk

Rikk, I found it in Library/ApplicationSupport/Accordance. It's not in a subfolder there, just out there on its own. Note that this is not the Library in my user account, but the one at the hard drive/system level

I mis-typed. The Time Data file is the one I thought might do what you needed.

Lorinda