iOS Timeline, Maps and Photoguide

Ron Bailey

On Lighting the Lamp #56 Dr Jenner makes reference to the above as free sample modules. I do not seem to be able to locate them. I have Timeline on my desktop Mac and it would be very helpful to have access to it on my iPad. Can you help? Thank you.

Edited by Ron Bailey

He's referring to the tool modules called Maps Sampler, Timeline Sampler, PhotoGuide Sampler. These are included in the Starter package. The Atlas and Timeline themselves are not yet supported on the iOS.

When you say 'Starter Package' is that the initial iOS installation? How do I get to the to sample them? Thanks

The app only installs with some of the Starter. When you go to Easy Install (bottom left of the Library) you can download the rest of those modules. Of course, you can also sync them from Accordance on Mac.

• 6 months later...

Is there a projection on when Timeline and Atlas will be supported on iOS iPad? Not likely to be much help on an iPhone :) I am supposing this is in the works. Thanks.

Is there a projection on when Timeline and Atlas will be supported on iOS iPad? Not likely to be much help on an iPhone :) I am supposing this is in the works. Thanks.

There is no current projection for when these resources will be supported.