9.6.3 map color

benzab

After updating to 9.6.3 my maps lost there ground color (browns and greens). Stil have blue water and red roads. Anyone else have this problem?

Isn't this just the White background? And if you look in user or hard drive Library/Application Support/Accordance/Atlas Files/Backgrounds are they all there?

My map background is white; and the color background files are in Application Support. The color names also appear in the side bar Background/Colors/Map Colors; but they all return white! BTW, I had a map up as I updated; so I know it was working before the update. And, I ran the update twice - no difference!

Can you message me your Skype or iChat handle? I want to see this for myself!

I just had an error message flash by. It seem to mention that I have incompatible atlas files (from different Accordance sources)?

I am having the same probelm with my Atlas maps with the 9.6.3 update. Maps have place names but are mostly white, with a few blues, and red roads. Has this problem been solved? I discovered it while in class teaching :(

Dwight, Helen Brown fixed mine. The old (prior to 2005) color files no longer work. Go to system library/appllication support/accordance/atlas files/background and check the dates. The fix was to delete the old atlals and reload the update. You may need to purchase an update!

These are two different but related issues. Lion deprecated some image rendering capabilities, which caused crashes for some users in 9.6.2 when opening an image. We upgraded the image rendering, but the backgrounds of the old Atlas (version 1) no longer work. No apologies here, as anyone using the old Atlas for the last 6 years has been missing out on beautiful high resolution backgrounds and optional modern cities and boundaries, and the upgrade is a whopping $39.

However, there are some tools with images which no longer open, and we'll be updating them free as soon as we can. Please notify us of any you find (we already know about Ryrie).

But it seems there is a bug in the 3D Atlas since that is white for me, too. We'll have a program update for that as soon as we can.

Okay, I did the upgrade to Atlas 2.2 on easy install. No change, still mostly white maps. What can I do to get the Atlas working?

Please contact our tech support and do a screenshare to be sure all the files were indeed updated. 2D maps should work now, 3D when we release the next Accordance update.