Improve Search Function for Church Fathers

Enoch

I just encountered some frustration in searching the Ante-Nicene Fathers for On Christ and the Antichrist by Hippolytus. I never found it. Is it included? At the start of the module I did not find a table of contents listing the works by each Church Father. And when I searched for words in the module, the bottom right window did not tell me which writer I was in. I see "Chapter XXXIII. -- Further Proofs of the Same Prop. . ." but no author; so I don't know what Church Father I am seeing. Searching for the title yielded no results, even when the English words option was used.

Update: I finally found Treatis on Christ and the Antichrist by continued toilsome scrolling. Actually I found it for a moment before the palm of my hand pressed some keys by accident on my keyboard, & I was speedily moved elsewhere, unable to find the place again in a reasonable amount of time. When I put "treatis on Christ" in the search window, the program tells me that this word string is not found in the document I am searching though it certainly is. But where, Oh where?

And I don't see any way to search by paragraph number (or whatever convention is used), analogous to chapter and verse in the Bible.

So my request is some way to navigate easily in the Church Fathers to authors, works, titles, and sections.

Edited by Enoch

If you amplify to a module or a workspace with many modules, Accordance will search each field of the right language in turn until it finds a hit. By amplify i mean to select the word or phrase and then select the module or workspace from the Resource Palette.

An even better solution is to create a group with all 3 Church Fathers modules, and use the search All tab to search them, for Hippolytus for example. All the hits in each field will be shown on the left and can be displayed on the right. Then double-click the correct module and field on the left to open that module to that search.

In this example I searched for Christ Antichrist:

SearchAll.png