Instant Details Drag Bar Off Screen

David Brandfass

Dear All,

When I turn on the instant details box in Accordance 6.9.2, and now in 7.0.1, the instant details box drag bar is just off my screen to the left causing me to be unable to move the instant details box to a place on the screen where I could see the whole box.

Anyone know how to remedy this?

Thanks & Regards,

David Brandfass

Madison, WI

This is very interesting because years ago there were a few complaints like this, and Accordance was fixed to always bring the entire box inside the screen, wonder what happened?

Anyway, you can reset it by temporarily setting the screen size to a smaller number of pixels in System Preferences/Displays. This moves all the floating windows in to the new screen size. Then set it back to normal and you can move all the windows to your preferred locations.

Hi Helen,

Thanks for your response while your office is so busy.

To help your engineers track down the bug, my version of Accordance, 7.0.1, is running on Mac OS X 10.4.6 on a PowerBook G4, 12".

The screen setting was already at the smallest setting, 1024 x 768 pixels, so I couldn't set it any smaller. So, I set it to 800 x 600 pixels, and then the Instant Details Box moved so I could access the drag bar. I moved the Instant Details Box way to the right, and then reset the monitor to 1024 x 786, and it worked.

Have a great day.

Peace,

David Brandfass

Madison, WI

Archived