Images not appearing

David Voth

Several modules aren't showing images when I select them. All I get is a blank display with the caption.

I think I asked about this once quite some time ago, but I can't find the post when I asked about it before.

I have the same issue. For me it's the pictures in Word Biblical Commentary.

I believe this is a known issue that is being worked on.

I have the same issue with Steven's Greek. Shame, because I was really hoping to get back into my Greek language study. I'm sure the Accordance team will have the modules fixed up very soon. They're on the ball like that. :)

It's really odd, though, because I can see the thumbnails of the images, but not the full-size versions. Here's to hoping it's an easy fix!

Images seem to be working for me in the modules I checked.

It's a known issue with older modules that need to have the images updated. We plan to comb through the entire library to track them all down, but have been deterred with v.10. Apologies for the inconvenience…

Images seem to be working for me in the modules I checked.

Which version of Accordance are you on?

Accordance 10.0.1, Mac OS 10.8.1 (ML). I did not check all modules with pictures, but ones I use frequently. They may be the newer ones referenced by Rick Bennett (supra vide).

Accordance 10.0.1, Mac OS 10.8.1 (ML). I did not check all modules with pictures, but ones I use frequently. They may be the newer ones referenced by Rick Bennett (supra vide).

Ah okay, I was wondering/hoping that maybe I could see the pictures with an earlier build of Accordance until they got the formatting issues resolved.