Accordance 10: Module Confusion

Brett McLean

I have recently installed Accordance 10 (from Accordance 8) and I now seem to have two sets of module folders. One of

the folders Accordance automatically accesses and the other folder is one I directed Accordance to put in the applications

folder. The problem is that I cannot locate the first folder on my computer and therefore I cannot combine the two

folders. Whenever Accordance wants a module from the second folder I have to manually direct it. I have tried the

"easy install" and "update" commands buy no success.

Anyway, any help out there for this extremely annoying problem will be most appreciated.

thanks

Brett

Please send me a message with your Skype or iChat or Messages contact, and I will take a look.

thanks Helen, I got your email, it all seems to be working now, it was just a matter of finding the library file and transferring the files. Bit of a

hassle doing this upgrade but I guess all is well that ends well.

thanks

Skype Name:brettmclean

Profile details

Glad my suggestion for transferring the modules to Library/Application Support/Accordance worked. It's a major hassle that Lion and ML hide the user/Library. What I do now is reveal it by pressing option and opening the Go menu, and then make an alias in the same place, which lets me go back to it anytime.

tip: to permanently show ~/Library use the following command in terminal:

chflags nohidden ~/Library/

to restore to default:

chflags hidden ~/Library/

• Like 1