v1.5.2?

Chuck Schneider

Hi All,

I saw that there was an update to Accordance for iOS earlier this morning, but I couldn't find any description about what the update addressed.

Will there be a list of changes/features/fixes coming?

Chuck

You can read it all in the App Store, but here it is again:

New Features:

• New key number dictionaries. The Kohlenberger/Mounce Hebrew and Mounce Greek dictionaries are now included and used to look up both Strong's and GK key number information in most Accordance text modules tagged with key numbers.

• Hyperlinks in Accordance tools that refer to the BHS-W4 text will also look for the HMT-W4 and BHS-T texts.

• Hyperlinks in Accordance tools that refer to the GNT-T text will also look for the NA27-T and UBS4-T texts.

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed a crash when searching Unicode bibles for invalid book names.

• All arrow buttons in the wheel style GoTo view now work correctly.

• The GoTo view used for tool modules should no longer have missing or repeated article names.

• User notes displayed in the default note text color are again visible in night mode.

• Improved the reliability of finding and displaying appropriate content in the instant details view when selecting words in tool and non-tagged text modules.

• Improved general reliability under low memory conditions.

• Like 1

I see what happened, now. My window for iTunes was not open far enough to see the "More..." hotlink. :(

My apologies!

A really useful update, thank you Accordance

Martin