Journal of Biblical Literature

Fr. Rich

When I downloaded my modules to my new computer, Semeia downloaded but JBL did not. How can I download JBL? Also, I used to be able on the website to go to a page that had all of my purchases. I cannot find such a page on the new website. Does it still exist and if so, how can I get to it? Thanks for you help.

You have such a long rap sheet, so many orders, that it's taking me a while to cross check the website ones with our database. Working on it. JBL was indeed missing. You can see the results in My Products and Order History by signing onto your account and then clicking the name in the top right of the webpage.

OK, now I can find my products. I really did purchase JBL. I have a receipt from 12/12/08 and I have used this module on my older MBP. So now, how do I get it on my new computer?

It's coming into your account, just takes a while. Then it will download through Easy Install.

Thank you. In your reference to my "rap sheet," are you suggesting that I have too much stuff? :-)

Fr. Rich,

I can assure you that NO ONE can ever have ENOUGH stuff! ;)

So much to learn, so little time...

I can assure you that NO ONE can ever have ENOUGH stuff! ;)

I am told you cannot take it with you...

I am told you cannot take it with you...

Haha, since I'm told that our spirits can retain at least some knowledge after they depart, I think learning about God is rather one of the more eternal pursuits here on earth.