NAS95 crashes version 10

DAGSBTS

In my Accordance (10.0.2), NAS95 (1.1) crashes the application whenever it is opened. There is no hang time with spinning beach ball, and no box asking if I want to send a message to Apple. There is nothing at all—Accordance just goes away and has to be restarted.

To replicate: I just hit the little plus sign for a new tab, select "NAS95" from the menu of texts, and poof! Accordance is gone. No other text does this.

It may be that I have the old NAS95 without Strong's and that there is a problem with that text and Accordance 10. I don't have the one with Strong's.

That is such an old module, and we probably haven't sold or updated it since we released the NAS95S in 1998!

Are users with the old module out of luck? Is there an upgrade from NAS95 to NAS95s? I really have no need for Strong's; I just want the version to work.

• 3 weeks later...

I am in the same boat. NAS95 crashes Accordance when I try to open it from the sidebar. If there are no plans to make NAS95 compatible with Accordance 10, is it possible to upgrade form NAS95 to NAS95s?

The work-around is to get the text you want in a different translation and then use the drop-down menu and select NAS95 instead. I also find that it works on the iOS version.

See http://www.accordanc...ils/?pid=NAS-GR

This may be more than you want or need. You could contact the sales folks to see if there is another option: http://www.accordancebible.com/Contact-Us

Shalom,

Michael

Edited by Michael J. Bolesta

Though I strongly recommend you update to the NAS95S, we have fixed the crash that NAS95 is experiencing for 10.0.5.