Book only on iPhone

jana

Strange, I see KM Hebrew Dictionary on my iPhone only. I don't see it in the library on the computer. And I don't see this book in my list of purchases either.

Is there a possibility to get KM Hebrew Dictionary on my mac again?

It is included in the Starter Collection of Accordance 10, and with several of the Key number texts.

Strange, I see KM Hebrew Dictionary on my iPhone only. I don't see it in the library on the computer. And I don't see this book in my list of purchases either.

Is there a possibility to get KM Hebrew Dictionary on my mac again?

Try syncing your phone and mac again, be sure to checkmark all the resources you want.

Modules will not sync to the Mac from the iOS, only User Notes and Highlights will do that.

The trap I found with this, is that some modules are hidden within packages. If your easy install says that any packages are incomplete, then make sure that you complete them, as it may well be hidden away in that package (so for this one - the Starter Collection)

Modules will not sync to the Mac from the iOS, only User Notes and Highlights will do that.

Didn't know that. My mistake.

The trap I found with this, is that some modules are hidden within packages. If your easy install says that any packages are incomplete, then make sure that you complete them, as it may well be hidden away in that package (so for this one - the Starter Collection)

Unfortunately I can't find any incomplete packages.