Crashing on iPhone

csonni

Just restored my new iPhone 4S from my old iPod Touch and Accordance IOS will not start without crashing. I'm locked out of my Accordance and hope I can get some help here.

First thing I would try is force quit app if it is possibly open, then go to Settings.app (main iOS settings) > Accordance > Remove Saved Session > slide to on. Then try launching the app again. Let us know if that fixes it.

No go. I also fully shut the iPhone off and rebooted with no success. Accordance continues to crash. All I get to is the opening splash screen and then it quits.

This happened to me, and I needed to delete Accordance altogether and reinstall from the App Store.

You mean reinstall from iTunes? I just deleted Accordance on my iPhone but you can't actually delete it from iTunes, can you? The iTunes Store tells me it's already downloaded. Don't I just sync it back to my iPhone?

Yes you may delete it from iTunes if you want a completely clean and fresh install.

When in iTunes, go to Apps (under library, top left sidebar) you see a list of the apps you have. Click on the Accorance for iOS icon once, then the delete key. It will ask you if your really want to do this. It will then ask to if you wish to put the items in the trash. If you "clean house" you can then download a fresh copy of the app. You will need to re-install any modules you have, either through Easy Install or synching with desktop Accordance.

I have done this in the past. It is "radical" but it does work.

Worked fine. Thank you.

Glad it worked!