10.1 crash and sync bug

bcordoba

Accordance crashes consistently with an old workspace that contains diagrams. I am trying with a new workspace....

when syncing my iPhone it would not sync and gave me a message like "could not sync, please contact tech support to resolve".

I have also been having problems syncing Accordance (10.1) with iPhone (6.01). For me it is temperamental - sometimes I can get it to work, sometimes I can't. I can usually make the connection, but often the sync will not work.

I haven't been able to sync since a week or so. I always get the error in the attached screenshot.

(Acc 10.1 / iOS 6.01)

post-29901-0-70063200-1353694886_thumb.png

I've received the same message as well. Sync will only go so far and then terminate. What I discovered was that certain resources to sync showed only "0.1mb" in size: such as ZPEB, Holman Dict, Unger Dict. These resources are 70-90mb typically. This was what stopped the sync and produced the error message, at least in my case.

Acc10.1 / iOS 6.01

Hi!

Just upgraded from 9.X to 10.1 and Acc crashes constantly when accessing workspace created in previous version (includes diagramming).

Does not seem to be an issue when creating a new diagram from scratch in 10.1

If you are desperate to reuse the old workspace you can compress the file and email it to me, and I will see what we can do to preserve it.

Helen,

I think your post pertained to the post made by someone else here but oddly enough Accordance 10.1 just crashed as I opened a workspace that I had created and saved in Accordance 10.1. There is a bug that crashes Accordance upon opening a workspace whether new or old.