What is your favorite font and background for reading with Accordance?

MatthewCrowe

At the moment I'm enjoying Hoefler Text with the Book background. I tried Georgia with Parchment for a while but it wasn't as easy on my eyes.

What is your favorite?

I use Helvetica Neue on iOS (retina display), and Palatino on the Mac (non-retina), parchment for texts, book for tools, and black text (navy for hyperlinks and references).

I use Helvetica Neue on iOS (retina display), and Palatino on the Mac (non-retina), parchment for texts, book for tools, and black text (navy for hyperlinks and references).

Nice. Using different backgrounds for tools and texts is a good idea. Thanks!

I have used a lot of custom colors for both background and font for my Bibles and tools. I don't use black for anything. I use Verdana as my font. I find the wider font easier to read, the lower case "l" and upper case "I" can easily be distinguished from one another, but it is also uncluttered by a lot of serifs. Attached is a window I have just modified. All my Accordance work spaces are colorful.

post-330-0-19881500-1355781706_thumb.png

Edited by Julie Falling

I have used a lot of custom colors for both background and font for my Bibles and tools. I don't use black for anything. I use Verdana as my font. I find the wider font easier to read, the lower case "l" and upper case "I" can easily be distinguished from one another, but it is also uncluttered by a lot of serifs. Attached is a window I have just modified. All my Accordance work spaces are colorful.

post-330-0-19881500-1355781706_thumb.png

Well done. This level of organization shames me.

Don't be ashamed. I'm organized by nature. Can't claim any credit for achievement here. Think of how boring it would be if we were all alike. Think of how contentious it might become if each of us insisted that his way of going about things was the ONLY way. The other thing to remember is that we're retired (as if one ever really retires). If you're still out there trying to earn a living, raise a family, and study your Bible, you have plenty on your plate!