- I double-click on my NTResources workspace
- A dialog pops up asking me "Where is the file for the "Apologetics Study Bible" text?"
- The path is Library/Application Support/Accordance/Modules/Tools
- I can see a grayed-out 'Apologetics Study Bible.atool' file in the list, but I cannot click on it
- Because the dialog won't let me select the file I need to, I click the 'Cancel' button on the dialog.
- I then navigate to the Library panel and
- Expand Reference Tools
- Right-click on Apologetics Study Bible
- Click 'Remove Item'
- Select 'OK' in the dialog which pops up asking "Are you sure you want to delete these items?"
- Click on the 'Add New Modules' button at the bottom of the Library panel
- Click on the 'Apologetics Study Bible.atool' file (this time it is not grayed out) in the dialog which pops up
- Select 'Open'
- The dialog asking me to add modules reopens for some reason, so I click 'Cancel'
- I then return to step 1 and proceed to the next module which Accordance has determined does not exist.
Why does this happen almost every time I do an update to my modules?
Is there a way to streamline this rather tedious and time-consuming process?
Thanks and Merry Christmas to everyone.
Edited by Matt Fredenburg, 22 December 2012 - 07:56 PM.