App Update Crash

Mark Nigro

Just letting you know Accordance crashed during the "Install and Restart" stage of the latest update to 10.1.2. I can send in the OSX report if it will be helpful.

Just emailed it to you Helen.

I don't know where to find anything like a report but it crashed on me too. I checked when i restored everything and it says 10.1.2. I clicked in the search all window to try a search and it crashed again. Restarted it and all seems well now. A few bumps in the road but I think it is OK. Did a Greek search for logos and it didn't blow up. I guess that means it is happy now. Just thought I would mention the hiccups getting there so you would know. Sorry I am so stupid and have no clue of what to send you but hopefully that helps. This has been the capper for the day. Going to bed and giving up. I've had enough hours of frustration from a computer for one day. Macs attempts to make things simple drive me through the roof at times. I can understand something that is in text. Graphic interfaces confuse me to no end.

It told me that Accordance crashed and asked to restore. It opened to 10.1.2 and all seems fine so far...

It told me that Accordance crashed and asked to restore. It opened to 10.1.2 and all seems fine so far...

My experience was exactly the same. Things seem to be working fine. I'm using 10.6.8.

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy

I was going to post on this as well. Actually, the crashing has happened in this way for me on the last 2 updates. Everything seems to be working okay other than the crashing on install and restarting during update process.

I was going to post on this as well. Actually, the crashing has happened in this way for me on the last 2 updates. Everything seems to be working okay other than the crashing on install and restarting during update process.

Yes, it happened to me on the last two updates just as you described. I wonder if one should exit the program before updating.

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy

This was actually fixed immediately after the 10.1.1 release. As soon as it was posted, we realized that the In-App update caused Accordance to think that it was quit improperly. So, all 10.1 users would get the notice. We hotfixed 10.1.1 so that it wouldn't occur anymore, but anyone that updated within the first 24 hours or so would have experienced it for 10.1.2. Hopefully it shouldn't occur anymore!

This was actually fixed immediately after the 10.1.1 release. As soon as it was posted, we realized that the In-App update caused Accordance to think that it was quit improperly. So, all 10.1 users would get the notice. We hotfixed 10.1.1 so that it wouldn't occur anymore, but anyone that updated within the first 24 hours or so would have experienced it for 10.1.2. Hopefully it shouldn't occur anymore!

Joel

I just updated my iMac today (12/26/12), and still got the "improperly quit" message. OS 10.8.2; Accordance 10.1.1 to 10.1.2

Michael

Maybe I should have been clearer - early adopters of 10.1.1 will get the crash going to 10.1.2, but if all works, nobody should get it going 10.1.2 -> anything newer.

Maybe I should have been clearer - early adopters of 10.1.1 will get the crash going to 10.1.2, but if all works, nobody should get it going 10.1.2 -> anything newer.

Thank you for the clarification.