Word Search Highlighting

Brent Lawrence

I have been alternating between the NIV-GK and the NIV11-GK in my workspace. One tab is set for NIV-GK, while separate tab is the NIV11-GK.

I did a search for a word in the NIV-GK and the result of the search was highlighted properly as per my preference setting. However, when I search for a word in the NIV11-GK, the search performs correctly, but the word is not highlighted as per my preference. Is this a function of the preferred Bible text?

I have been alternating between the NIV-GK and the NIV11-GK in my workspace. One tab is set for NIV-GK, while separate tab is the NIV11-GK.

I did a search for a word in the NIV-GK and the result of the search was highlighted properly as per my preference setting. However, when I search for a word in the NIV11-GK, the search performs correctly, but the word is not highlighted as per my preference. Is this a function of the preferred Bible text?

Just ran the search again and the word was highlighted. Go figure.

You may have had a different text in the text pane from the text you were searching. Accordance only puts Hits styling on the exact same text.

That's exactly what happened. All is well.

Brent - If it makes you feel any better, I did the same thing last week. Couldn't figure out why the words were not highlighted. Another duh moment. Those seem to to happening more frequently as I age. It's a little scary!