Problem Exporting to Mellel and Nisus Pro

David Knoll

Hi all,

I run the following search on HMT-W4 : +??ה@ [VERB imperfect -jussiveBoth] with the range set to 1Ki-2Ki & 1Ch-2Ch.

I get 239 hits in 217 Verses.

I try to copy the results by selecting the whole text and then right clicking and selecting "Copy".

I paste in either Mellel or Nisus Pro. Text is garbled beginning with 1 Ki 17:6. At first the word fitting the search criteria is coloured black whereas the rest of the words are coloured blue. In subsequent verses a smaller underlined font is used resembling the font which is usually used for the scripture references.

Can anything be done for me to be able to copy the results to a word processor without losing the blue colour which is used to indicate the hits?

many thanks,

David

Thanks Helen. I was wondering if I should expect a soluion within the next week. The thing is I need to hand in something by next Tuesday. If this cannot be achieved automatically I should probably start highlighting the hits one by one as it shall take quite some time.

Hi, David, we've found and fixed the error, and it should be part of 10.1.3, out shortly. If for some reason something delays the proper release, I'll send you the release candidate so you can export properly.

• Like 1

That, was fast and very impressive service!