Does anyone else miss the old Accordance home page?

tebel

I used to love going to the old Accordance homepage. While I think the new one has been very well designed I personally miss the old one. :( By going to it one was immediately alerted to new modules. I also liked the feel of it. The new one is quite different in terms of its aims and design.

rari

We can still get to the New Releases by first clicking on Store, but I would like to have it on the front page, too. I do think the new set-up and organization make Accordance buying less confusing for the newbie.

• Like 1

IMHO new design deserves a complement, it is different yet in a good way.

But yes, I also miss that straightforward and immediate info about the new modules.

Having said that, there is another feature that I do miss - a 10% Countdown Discount Indicator - letting us know how many days we have left till it expires! Does anyone else miss that one?

That feature was very practical and even though I think that my discount is no longer valid, I'd vote for it to resurface again - especially for the sake of new Acc. users. I remember how greatly I benefited from it and hope that others may be blessed as well by that feature - that is now gone.

I must admit that having a 10% discount was a huge blessing for me and would like to express my gratitude to A-Team for allowing us to shop around even more affordably - a truly great courtesy of Accordance - thank you!

Ps. I do wonder if that discount was a one-time offer only or it could be renewed ... a man can dream, can't he :).

Edited by Tomi

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Accordance folks - Thanks for putting the New Releases back on the front page of the website.

I used to love going to the old Accordance homepage. While I think the new one has been very well designed I personally miss the old one. :( By going to it one was immediately alerted to new modules. I also liked the feel of it. The new one is quite different in terms of its aims and design.

rari

Well, how old do you want? Here's 1998! :D

post-5629-0-59433200-1360691242_thumb.png

• Like 1

Hey, Accordance folks - Thanks for putting the New Releases back on the front page of the website.

No problem. We will rotate out these carousel windows from time to time, but you will always be able to find the New Releases link in the footer menu at the bottom of every page under the Store heading.