Switcher Program

rcdeacon

I looked but COULD NOT find if Accordance still offers a "switcher" program. I spoke with a fellow minister last night who is using another product in which he has invested heavily but is seriously contemplating a "switch". I know I was able to make that transition with the "switcher" program back in Accordance 8 days but could find nothing on the web site (unless I didn't look hard enough) or in the forums. Thanks for any insight.

Yes, in general we do offer a switcher program when coming from another commercial Bible software package. It needs to be asked for directly from sales. Helen or one of the other guys will know if there are details I have missed that you need to know.

Thank you very much. I am in the process of HIGHLY recommending Accordance and wanted to be accurate in my presentation. Thanks again.

For what it's worth, I think the forums here are a selling point, too. Glad you were able to get the info you needed.

This perhaps goes beyond the typical scope of this forum, but I have seen folks selling Bible software modules on ebay, etc. This has to be done in accordance with the requirements of the given software program, and there are sometimes transfer fees, but if you want to contact me off the list for more details on that, I'm happy to share what I know, in case you or another wants to recoup costs by selling old software modules to get into Accordance.

That is mutually exclusive, though, with the crossgrades, from what I understand. So you could either sell a module and use the income to buy something in Accordance, or you could keep it but get (in addition) the Accordance module at the crossgrade price.

AbramKJ,

Thanks for your response and if this situation becomes more solid I will definitely contact you.

Regarding the switcher discount, it's best to email Accordance and they will let you know the options.

Thank you Helen,

I so appreciate that program. I highly recommend Accordance to my friends and colleagues in the ministry at every opportunity and when the PC version is released I will have even more to talk to!