Morphology of Biblical Greek soon?

Abram K-J

On its product page, it says it is to be "re-released soon." Any ETA and cost estimate? I have heard of some old CD-ROMs on which this was available, but those seem to be hard to find.

I actually just used this resource this morning when typing up my Greek flashcards. This will go to the top of my purchase list the moment it's released.

We've got the agreements in place to re-release the legacy Zondervan titles previously sold on CDs, but just need to do the work of updating (if necessary) and posting. It's just taken a bit of a backseat with some of the recent promos, etc. I think we'll be able to get to it soon, though.

• Like 1

Rick, have you all decided yet if it will be bundled with other resources, and/or offered as a standalone?

For what it's worth, I'd pre-order, if that were an option.

Great. Looking forward to it! I've searched high and low for CD-ROMs with that on it, with virtually no success.

I really like these resources and use them regularly. Mounce's Analytical Lexicon was my go-to module to get the principal parts of verbs for my vocab cards. The Morphology is a great reference, but I would be benefitted even more by reading the whole thing.

Will the rerelease mean that those of us who already have the titles will pay an upgrade price? Corrections welcome. (See shot.)

post-330-0-16401700-1361371450_thumb.png

• Like 1

The updated modules will be free to current owners, except for a couple where we will be issuing newer editions.

• Like 2

Thanks, Helen, and thanks to the team for all the hard work and for continuing to keep the great resources coming. I love Accordance!

The updated modules will be free to current owners, except for a couple where we will be issuing newer editions.

I have a question about the Introduction to the Old Testament (Dillard & Longman)? I have the edition that came with the Zondervan Scholarly Suite. However, it appears that this module has been updated to a "Second Edition" from the website. It does not show an upgrade path, nor is one shown in the Check for Updates within the program. If there are significant improvements perhaps some of us would want to update this module.

As always, you have a very appreciative user base.

Sorry, Zondervan is not allowing us an upgrade path. Just as with the print version, you must buy it all over again if you want the latest edition. However, the original was in a bundle, so you didn't pay full price for it.

• 2 months later...

Just wondering if there's any update/ETA to report on Mounce's Morphology and other like modules?

We have released Mounce Analytical, and are working our way through many of the others.

• Like 1

As these start to be re-released, just confirming that this is still the plan?

• 4 months later...

Hi ya,

Just adding my name to the list of the interested. Is there any ETA on the morphology ? I know its only been since May but I've gotten rather used to studying Greek in Acc. and this would help.

Thx

D

We'll release it with the next batch of new releases in the not-so-distant future.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Indeed - great to have this.

thx

D

• Like 1

I'd be curious to see how folks have used this module to enhance their study/workflow, how/where they set it up in their workspaces, what they link it to, etc. Julie, you mentioned having and using it.

Using it in tandem with a passage I'm studying seems to make sense, using the LINK command with the Scripture field selected.

This looks like a fantastic resource. Although I am not ready to dive into biblical greek at the moment, I have been eyeing one or two Mounce resources for Accordance. Would there be a bundle that includes this Morphology module and the Greek Grammar?