Is there a way to change oval menu window colors?

Enoch

I find it very difficult to read the white letters in that oval menu window to the left of the search box, in that the white letters are over a blue/grey background which gives very little contrast. I would like a black / green contrast or black / white -- green or white letters on black background. As it is the window is almost illegible,

Is there some way to change the colors to make a strong contrast in that window?

Enoch, I know of no way to change the colors, but switching to lower resolutions on your monitor will make the whole Accordance UI relatively larger. That would mean the oval and text would be relatively larger. It really doesn't take up that much more space either, since you can then choose a smaller font size for the texts and tools. I do that in podcasts, so that viewers can see the Accordance menu even if they're viewing it on an iPhone.

Another option would be in-window zoom which is easily setup in OSX Accessibility settings. I tried to capture a screen shot of it but the magnifier interferes with the capture, or vice versa.

Thx

D

• 2 months later...

It is amazing how version 9's windows text vs word are so easy to see, while version 10's little oval window is barely legible to me, not that I like this window-choice system of Accordance; myself preferring separating searching from calling up a text to read, not sharing the same window.

I don't want to be changing my resolution like that; I don't use the computer just for Accordance, nor should such a complication be necessary. I know that you rocket scientists can make the oval window legible or redo it, since you already had it legible in version 9.

But thanks for trying to help me & making the suggestions.