Encountered some strange behavior in Accordance 10.1.3 just now. Here's the scenario:
1. Was attempting a "*" search for every word in Jonah in the HMT-W4.
2. Selected "Set Range" below the search entry box, and then "Define Range," but the 'define' mode menu would not appear from there.
3. Went to the "Search Menu" at the top of the screen and selected "Define Range" from there. Once in the "Define Search" window the behavior got buggier.
4. Created my "New Range" for Jonah, which didn't appear in the range list after clicking "update." A second attempt secured it.
5. Clicked on my new range (which was the whole book of Jonah) to position it further down the range list. One click on "Down" and Accordance disappeared instantly.
6. Restarted Accordance and the crash recovery successfully restored my workspaces. My new search range for Jonah was also saved.
Running Accordance 10.1.3 on a 2012 MBP 13 inch with 256 SSD and 8GB of RAM.