"Easy Install" through windows

Ben Broadfoot

Hello!

I've just joined the accordance world and I'm having trouble accessing some of the extra products I purchased.

What's working so far is my Bible Study Collection which was mailed to me on dvd. I can find all of the commentaries and bibles in that package and use them comfortably through the emulator.

What's not working is my UBS4 Greek New Testament with Apparatus, Crossreferences, and tagging. The accordance "My products" page tells me that it is available for "easy install" through accordance 9 but I can't find this feature or information about it online or in the manuals.

I've also purchased the bdag/halot add-on. I don't know how to access this either and "my products" doesn't say anything about easy install or another method to access it.

Thanks already for your help, Ben.

Ben, sorry, but Easy Install is not available in the emulator version in Windows. It will be when the native Windows version comes out. You should have ordered disks for BDAG and HALOT. However, our support team will send you links to downloads that will get everything you have ordered installed for you. It may take a little time. I will ask them to work on this with you, but of course they are in the USA so you will need some patience.

Thanks Helen,

I cant wait :)

Ben - Welcome to the wonderful world of Accordance. And the best customer support!

Thanks Julie,

the support has come very quickly