Tosefta Yoma Yom Kippur Day of Atonement Rabbinic Texts Rabbinic Judaism

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RobKashow

RobKashow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:General: Post-Exilic Biblical Texts, Second Temple Judaism, Reception History of the HB/OT.

Specific: Minor Prophets/Book of the Twelve, especially Haggai-Zechariah; The Dead Sea Scrolls, especially the Temple Scroll; The Festival Calendar within Ancient Judaism.
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:02 AM

I can open up the Tosefta module just fine, but I am unable to go to Kippur/Yoma. When I scroll down to select that book (Kippur.) a message says the book cannot be found. Thank you kindly for looking into this matter for me. 

All the Best,

Rob

#2 Rick Bennett

Rick Bennett

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 2,322 posts
  • Interests: gadgets, coffee, running and cycling, Rays baseball
  • Accordance Version:11.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:08 AM

I can confirm this. If you use the abbreviation kipp you can navigate to the book, but kippor does not work. 

Rick Bennett
Director of Content Development

#3 RobKashow

RobKashow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:General: Post-Exilic Biblical Texts, Second Temple Judaism, Reception History of the HB/OT.

Specific: Minor Prophets/Book of the Twelve, especially Haggai-Zechariah; The Dead Sea Scrolls, especially the Temple Scroll; The Festival Calendar within Ancient Judaism.
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:10 AM

Excellent! Yes, Kipp. does work. It is odd that they have "Kippor." in the drop down menu for that module, but hopefully they might adjust that for future users.

Best,

Rob

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tosefta, Yoma, Yom Kippur, Day of Atonement, Rabbinic Texts, Rabbinic Judaism

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users