following this post by Raoul yesterday about searching for L in theBHS Apparatus, I did some searching in the UBS4 apparatus.
All seemed fine until I tried to search for Codex Sinaiticus (א).
I had Search by Manuscript selected in the search criteria area, and then tried to input א.
Of course, A found Alexandrinus - interesting, but not what I was after.
Changing the keyboard to Hebrew made no difference - Accordance still placed "a" in the search area.
I tried clicking א on the character palette, but that didn't work - errored about needing to have a text selected on the second click.
The only way I could enter א was to find it in a text (or in UBS4 apparatus) and copy and paste it. That worked and the search worked.
Seems to me like a little inconsistency to be looked at sometime.
Edited by Ken Simpson, 09 May 2013 - 06:26 PM.