NA28T-T sigla Bug

accord

just downloaded the text with apparatus - looks good!

***however, clicking on the sigla within the NA28T-T does not open the NA28 apparatus.***

thanks

I see this too, using 10.1.6.

just downloaded the text with apparatus - looks good!

***however, clicking on the sigla within the NA28T-T does not open the NA28 apparatus.***

thanks

Yep, you're right. Can you believe that in weeks of testing this module and recording an entire screen cast I never came across this scenario? It just isn't how I (or apparently some of the others who also tested it) use it. Either way it's a bug that we'll fix.

And I assume you've seen how you can access this info by displaying the apparatus as a parallel pane, and through Instant Details?

Yes, and thanks for the screencast. I usually use the apparatus in instant details to save space. But you can't use all of hyperlinks in ID (such as the arrows to minor variants!), so clicking the sigla takes you right to the point where you want to go in the apparatus.

I see this too, using 10.1.6.

thanks for confirmation Jonathan! also 10.1.6

Yep, you're right. Can you believe that in weeks of testing this module and recording an entire screen cast I never came across this scenario? It just isn't how I (or apparently some of the others who also tested it) use it. Either way it's a bug that we'll fix.

And I assume you've seen how you can access this info by displaying the apparatus as a parallel pane, and through Instant Details?

:D thanks Rick! these things happen.

yes regarding your "Instant Details" question.

thanks again.

I'm on 1.6.3 and it still works, haha!!!

One other bug, not sure if it's related: hovering the mouse over a siglum that precedes the first word in a verse (eg. Luke 22.55, Luke 23.18, Jude 8) doesn't show the apparatus in the instant details box.

I did notice that late in testing, but we didn't get a chance to address it just yet. Thanks.

In iOS, I can't get the id from any sigma that I have tried so far. NA27 works fine, but NA28 - no joy.

Known issue. 1.6.4 was already submitted to Apple with an update that addresses this. I imagine it will go live by mid to late this coming week (hopefully).